Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Wow, can't believe this month has run away so fast...

I haven't worked on jewelry, as far as finished pieces are concerned.  I have started working again and listing finished stained glass suncatchers on my etsy shop:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/a1debsglass

In addition to the stained glass suncatchers, I am finishing some of my vintage postage stamp pendants.  Posted here is a picture of where in the process I am.  Basically 2 thin pieces of clear glass with sandwiched between the stamp and backing for the back side of pendant.  Each sandwiched pendant is wrapped in a copper foil tape, which I have done.  I use lead-free solder around each one and decide what type of bail I will use to hang from a chain.



I realize this is not the best picture in the world, but i made it for my own reference, for example of the processes of designing and finishing jewelry. I do the same for stained glass projects, showing the different stages of creating.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment