Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Wow, can't believe it is the eve of October 1, 2013.

 I am presently working with vintage postage stamps showcased in glass and then introduced as jewelry.  Still experimental as yet, but soon as a finished product.  My first jewelry using vintage postage stamps are primitively done encased in plastic.  Looks good, but not as sophisticated as the next jewelry made, this time with the glass and soldered.  I am using a tiny heart or actually signing each piece, as my logo.  Also, I have made each more interesting using recycled brass coated guitar string necklaces; making each handmade ooak piece desirable.






 
The above jewelry is encased in plastic and backed with a quality scrapbook paper.  The stamp with the flag is actually not vintage, and represents the State of Florida.  The others are vintage (from the 1970's).
 

No comments:

Post a Comment