Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Taking Pictures



Yesterday I was taking pictures of some earrings to be put on my etsy shop, and the funniest thing happened. I live on the 2nd floor, my studio window was open (screen out) and my prop was on a board in the window (the window ledge is not level), guess what happened. My prop, and my earrings went out the window. I ran downstairs frantic that my prop might have been broken (it is a very old coctail shaker), but it was in perfect condition. Finding the earrings in the bushes was difficult, but I finally did after about 15 minutes with the help of my neighbors. Wow, the things we go through to get pictures!!


Note: I didn't even use a picture with the prop that fell. I ended up using the shot glass instead. This is the pair of earrings that fell, which will be added to my etsy shop. Should I name them Hard as Rocks or Golden Ice?

No comments:

Post a Comment