Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

Getting Started

Welcome to my new blog. I could use any advice about blogging. I just opened a new jewelry shop on etsy and would like to be critiqued. This pair of earrings is one of my favorite recently listed. I also do stained glass, so I am into color. Am tired of being on computer all the time, hopefully soon I will have have both my etsy stores connected to blogs. Not being very computer savvy, it has been very difficult to communicate the connections from one shop to the other to the blogs, at the same time trying to use web analytics on both. This is very new to me. I seem to have it working on jewelry but not on glass.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your jewelry. I have two flea market booths at Bama Flea Mall and don't sell junk. Maybe we can do some business. Dana

    ReplyDelete